Monday, August 11, 2008

Obama's VP pick? Check your inbox!


From Washington Post political blog "The Trail"
"Last night, in a cell phone text message that was quickly followed by an e-mail linking back to a new page on his Web site -- my.barackobama.com/vp -- aides to Sen. Barack Obama's (D-Ill.) campaign wrote: "Barack will announce his VP candidate choice through txt message between now & the Conv. Tell everyone to text VP to 62262 to be the first to know! Please forward."

Meanwhile, John McCain is still trying to get a handle on the Internets:
"I am learning to get online myself, and I will have that down fairly soon, getting on myself."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on anything you read here.

All comments must first be approved. Spam and spam links will not be tolerated or approved.